Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Back At It

Well, I'm back to learning to use new technology with Maryland Learning 2.1. Today's assignment involves posting a powerpoint presentation from SlideShare to my blog. So, here I go. I thought I'd get a little fancy and post it to the sidebar rather than just as a post. It seemed to work just fine. Looked for something humorous hence the strange motorcycle shots. I found the Maryland Library slideshows with no trouble at all. The site seems quite easy to use and search. I imagine you could find some useful instructional slides here. I found some interesting slide shows, I may review when I have more time. The drawback is the question of reliability of information. There is no guarantee that the source of the information is reliable. If a reputable source posts an instructional slideshow, they would most likely claim their authorship.

No comments: