Saturday, July 14, 2007

Just Finished Week 2 Items

Well, I just finished Thing 3 and Thing 4. I am worse than I thought I was. Setting up the blog was the easy part. Registering my blog is what confounded me. I had to ask for help in finding the link to register it the first time I went to the calender of events. Then I thought I had completed the registration process, but my blog never appeared on the list of HCPL participants. Believe it or not, the second time I attempted to register my blog, I again had to have a co-worker point out the link for this process. I kept seeing the "register if your birthday is..." list and thinking, "I already did that." I never read down far enough to see the "Register your blog" link. On to Week 3 ...

3 comments:

HCPL Techincal Trainer said...

Mimi, the blog list is not automatic. Someone (me in this case) goes in and adds your blog to the blogwall on the harfordparticipants.blogspot.com page.
You registered correctly so don't be confused.

HCPL Techincal Trainer said...

I also checked. You blog has been up on the blog wall for weeks look for the name of your blog 23 or so things on the blog wall.

Dances With Keyboards said...

Mimi - I love the nickname you've given yourself, "Accidental Librarian."

Keep up the good work!

akg